Noticed a strange bug when searching for a business page on the Facebook iPhone App. Even thought I had previously liked the business, the search results still displayed a hollowed out thumbs-up icon that indicates I have not yet liked the business. Here’s how to reproduce the bug.
1. Start with a Facebook Page you’ve already visited and liked. Search for this Page in the iPhone app:
2. Just in case you haven’t liked it yet, double check, and press down on the empty thumbs-up icon to like the page again:
3. Visit the page and confirm that you have liked the page:
4. Touch the top level menu to search again. Here you will see your previous search query correctly displayed in the liked state:
5. Then, clear out the search box:
6. Finally, search for the same page again. Now, you will see the page displayed again, but it is displayed incorrectly as if it is not in the liked state.